Are you willing to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident? Then, apply for the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 immediately. With this visa, the applicant can work and reside in Australia as a permanent resident if he/she has not been nominated by an Australian employer, a regional government or any of their family members residing in Australia. Furthermore, Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 is divided into two different streams. The first one is the point tested stream whereas the second one is the New Zealand stream. The former is applicable to those candidates who have not been nominated either by an employer, a territory government or that of a family member. On the other hand, the latter is applicable to those who are the citizens of Australia and who have made a reasonable contribution to the employment sector of Australia.
Eligibility Criteria For Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
When it comes to the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, the eligibility criteria have been framed keeping both the streams in mind. The following criteria for Visa Subclass 189 can be considered as follows:
- The applicant must preside over a relevant occupation comprising the MLTSSL occupation list in Australia
- He/she must have qualified in the concerned skills assessment test in a successful manner
- He/she must be meeting all the required health and character tests in the proper and expected way
- The applicant must be invited to apply for the Visa Subclass 189 by the Department of Home Affairs
- He/she must possess a reasonable communication skill in English
- The applicant must be 18 years old at the least and 44 years old at the most so as to apply for the Visa Subclass 189
- The applicant also must qualify in the points-based test by scoring a minimum 65 points and not less than that
- The applicant must also submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in order to get invited to apply for the concerned visa
Once you have met all these eligibility criteria in a successful manner, your visa will get approved by the concerned immigration department within the expected period of time.
What Is The Cost Of The Visa Subclass 189?
When it comes to the cost of the Visa Subclass 189, the Department of Home Affairs has framed a reasonable price of AUD 4,045 for both the visa streams, i.e. the New Zealand stream as well as the Point tested stream. However, in the case of the New Zealand visa stream, the cost of application is allowed to be paid in two consecutive installments. The first 20% of the amount has to be paid while you are applying for the visa and the remaining 80% can be paid after your visa gets approved by your concerned immigration department.
What Is The Application Process For 189 Visa Australia?
Prior to applying for the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 Australia, you need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). Besides, you also need to submit all the necessary details in relation to your nominated occupation, qualifications as well as the skills to the concerned immigration department within the expected time-frame. It’s here that you need to associate with a reputed and proficient Immigration Agent Perth. With years of experience and in-depth knowledge, they will surely come up with the most desired support that is required to complete the visa application process successfully.
Following this, if your score is high enough for getting selected and if you have been nominated to preside over a responsible post in relation to your nominated occupation, you will be invited for an application of the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189. But, you need to apply for the said visa within a short span of 2 months and no extra time can be allotted after the specified time-frame is over.
Benefits For Skilled Independent Visa 189
After you have applied for the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 and it has been approved subsequently, you can expect the following benefits and privileges from it.
• You can apply for an Australian Citizenship (only if applicable)
• You can travel from and to Australia as many times as you want within a time-frame of 5 years
• You can also sponsor any of your relatives who is eligible to apply for permanent citizenship in Australia
• You can get yourself enrolled in Medicare, which is one of the most prominent healthcare schemes in Australia. This provides you all kinds of health-oriented care and expenses in case you are suffering from any sort of health issue
• You can stay in Australia for an indefinite period of time
• You can work and study in Australia for an indefinite period of time as well
What Is The Processing Time For Skilled Independent Subclass 189?
When it comes to the processing times of both the visa streams i.e. the New Zealand Stream and Point Tested Stream, each of them consists of the following processing times.
• Pointed tested stream: As far as the processing times of the Point tested visa is concerned, 75% of the applications are processed within a time-frame of 11 months whereas 90% of the visa applications are implemented within a time-frame of 16 months.
• New Zealand stream: When it comes to processing times of the New Zealand stream, the processing remains the same as that of the aforesaid one. This implies that 75% and 90% of the visa applications will be processed within a time-frame of 11 and 16 months respectively.
What Are Your Obligations In Relation To 189?
Australia imposes stringent rules and regulations when it comes to complying with the various Australian laws in relation to any possible visa. This implies that both you and your family members need to abide by the various Australian laws while staying there with the Visa Subclass 189.
Get the best visa assistance from the best Immigration Agent in Perth
Applying for the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 requires you to undergo a lot of intricate processes, which you cannot do all by yourself. Hence, the best Immigration Agent Perth can help you at every step in applying for Visa Subclass 189 in a hassle-free manner. So, hurry! Apply for the Visa Subclass 189 today and make your dream come true to work and reside in Australia permanently.