The Child visa enables the children to travel to Australia to stay with their parents. The children must be staying in an eligible country. If the applicants fulfill the visa requirements, they can legally stay in Australia.

Parents who live in Australia as permanent residents, eligible citizens of New Zealand or Australian citizens can bring their infants to Australia by seeking this visa.

Categories of Child Visa Australia:

Child Visa Subclass 101 Offshore:

The 101 child visa allows the children to move to Australia and stay with your parents permanently. The child must be under the age of 18 or between the age group of 18-25 if he/she studies as a fulltime student.

Child Visa Subclass 801 Onshore:

This visa entitles the child to continue staying with his/her parents in Australia. The child must be staying in Australia if he wants to apply for the child visa 801 and fulfill the age requirements for the visa grant.

Adoption Visa Subclass 102:

Parents who have adopted child and desire to bring their adopted child to Australia are eligible to apply for the Adoption 102 visa. This visa is available for children who are going to be adopted as well.

Orphan Relative Visa Subclass 117 Offshore:

This visa is applicable for orphans who want to live their relatives in Australia. The applicants can stay indefinitely in Australia. The child must be single, below the age of 18 and should not have de facto relationship to fulfill the eligibility requirements.

Orphan Relative Subclass 837 Onshore:

The child must be onshore to apply for the 837 visa subclass. Child who is single, (not involved in any kind of de facto relationship) and below the age of 18 can apply for the visa.

Dependent Child Visa Subclass 445:

Child dependent visa Australia is available to parents who are staying in Australia on a temporary partner visa and desire to bring their children to Australia. The visa is temporary. You can mention your child in the permanent partner visa lodgment.

New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 461):

The non-New Zealand citizens who desire to travel to Australia and stay with their Special Category New Zealand Citizen Visa Holder can apply for the visa. This visa allows the applicants to stay in Australia for duration of five years.

How we can help you with visa process?

Our dedicated professionals analyze your needs and circumstances. We offer complete assessment for your visa application and let you know of the best possible solution to procure the child visa easily.

Even though the migration process is bit cumbersome, our professionals strive to simplify the process for you. We will prepare your file and submit it to the Department of Home Affairs. We will notify you about the latest updates about your visa application.

You can visit our office or send us an email with your query. We will get back to you shortly and learn about your requirements and help you go ahead with the right approach.

Get in touch With Us
Speak with your Immigration Agent in Perth