Have you stayed and worked in specified areas of regional Australia for a certain period? Are you presently the holder of a subclass 489 or the Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa? If your reply is yes, then this is the perfect time to apply for the Subclass 887 Visa in Australia. This visa is a permanent residency visa for those who have stayed in specified regional Australia for at least two years. Besides, you need to have worked in specified regional Australia for a period of one year. Checkout some crucial details which you didn’t know about the 887 visa.
What Can You Do With The 887 Visa?
The visa subclass 887 lets you do the following things effectively:
- You can travel to and from Australia for a duration of five years from the date of your visa approval. After this duration is over, you must return to Australia lawfully. In that case, you must apply for a resident return visa or another relevant visa for coming back to Australia successfully.
- You can sponsor your eligible relatives to apply for a permanent residency.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship only if you’re allowed to do so
- You can enrol in Australia’s most sought-after health care scheme -Medicare.
- You can also work and study in Australia with this particular visa.
- Lastly, this visa lets you stay in Australia indefinitely.
- So, make sure that the application of your 887 visa is as error-free and substantial as possible. It will assist you in attaining a Permanent Residency in Australia within the fastest period.
Pre-Requisites Of The Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887
You must meet the criteria while applying for your 887 visa. Below is the comprehensive checklist of these 887 visa requirements:
- You and your eligible family members should meet the pertinent character and health requirements.
- You should have worked previously on a full-time basis in a specified regional area in Australia. The duration of your employment should at least be one year and not less.
- You should have stayed in a specified regional area of Australia for two years minimum and not less. While staying in Australia, make sure that you’re the holder of a substantial visa.
Aside from these requirements, you need to be the holder of any of the following visas:
- Bridging Visa B or A after applying for either visa subclass 487, 495 or 489.
- Subclass 487 or Provisional Skilled Regional Sponsored visa
- Subclass 475 or Provisional Skilled Regional Sponsored visa
- Provisional Skilled Designated Area Sponsored Provisional visa (subclass 496) or
- Provisional Skilled Independent Regional Visa (subclass 495)
Apart from these eligibility criteria, you must comply with some other eligibility requirements too. Compliance with these criteria will allow you to apply for your 887 visa successfully.
How Long Is The Processing Time?
As an applicant, you must become aware of the 887 Visa Processing Time thoroughly. So, the processing time of the Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 includes the following:
- 90% of the applications are processed within fifteen months and
- 75% of the applications are processed within a period of ten months
Remember, the Department of Home Affairs is currently processing the applications submitted before September 2020.
How To Apply For Your 887 Visa?
So, how to apply for the Subclass 887 Visa properly? Below is the step by step procedure:
- Prepare all your essential documents first
- After this, it’s time for you to apply for your 887 visa
- Next, the Department of Home Affairs will confirm the reception of your visa application
Finally, the DoHA will inform you about the outcome of your visa, which is, whether it has been granted or refused. If the former is the case, then the department will inform you about your visa commencement and approval date. They will also recommend any pertinent conditions if applicable. Conversely, if the latter is the case, then the department will tell about your right to review the decision. They will also clarify your substantial reasons behind your 887 Visa refusal.
Hire The Best Migration Agent Perth!
So, to apply for your 887 visa in the right way, you must hire the Best Migration Agent Perth immediately. An Immigration Agent Perth will give you the choicest tips and ideas regarding your visa application. In this way, Migration Agent Perth will ensure an appropriate visa application for you.