What Is Subclass 887 Visa?
Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 is an Australian working visa for those individuals who have already working in the other part of the country with an eligible visa holder. It not only allows you to work in Australia but also studies in Australia. After getting the Subclass 887 Visa lodged, you can live in Australia permanently.
The cost of the visa 887 amounts to near about 425 Australian Dollars. However, there could be a few additional costs also regarding this visa. Three-fourths of the application regarding 887 visa Australia were processed in 14 months. However, 90 percent of the application regarding 887 visa Australia processed until 20 months. The applicants of this form of visa must hold either a visa of skilled type or a Bridging Visa A or B. This must be granted in connection to the subclass 495, 489, 487 applications.
The individual applying for subclass 887 must have a visa of skilled type for a minimum of two years before the application is made. Partners and dependents who hold skilled type visas and fulfill the entire criteria of eligibility could apply for the skilled regional visa subclass 887 as the applicant of the main form. The person must have worked and lived in a designated place, low population growth, and regional Australia. It is also necessary to know that the person applying for subclass 887 must meet the entire requirement of character and health. The applicants must have cleared or arranged the money for repaying any form of debt to the government of Australia.
If anybody gets their 887 visa refused or canceled while staying in Australia then he/ she would not be eligible for the visa subclass 887. This is a permanent form of visa and would let the person stay in Australia for an indefinite time period. It also permits the person to study and work in Australia. Moreover, the applicant could get enrolled in Medicare, health-related care, and many more. It is possible to indulge the partner or the child of the partner in the application. Members of the family who are bestowed with the same form of visa have the equivalent rights as that of the applicants.
There are certain general criteria of eligibility regarding the application of skilled regional visa subclass 887. The eligibility criteria for application of subclass 887 are mentioned below:
- The applicants of visa subclass 887 must be present inside Australia at the time of application of skilled regional visa subclass 887.
- The application must have the visa prerequisite type at the time application of Skilled regional visa subclass 887
Visa Subclass 887 Eligibility Requirements
Varied essentials are to be considered by the individual while having the application for the visa 887 subclass. Hence, the 887 visa requirements have the inclusion of the following;
- The major and the most important requirement rests with the aspect that the individual should be in Australia at the time of having the application for the visa.
- Meet out the required health and character-based requirements.
- If there persist any of the debts with the Australian government, you are supposed to clear that all at the time of filling the visa application.
You should have completed your 2 years of stay in the specific regions of Australia.
- Also, it’s mandatory to complete with the 12 months of working in Australia.
- You must be the holder of Bridging Visa or Bridging Visa A after having the application for the Visa Subclass 495, 487, or the subclass 489.
- Obligation too rests with the aspect that you must acquire any of the mentioned visa after completing 2 years of stay in Australia.
- Skilled Regional ( Provisional ) Visa ( Subclass 489)
- Skilled Independent (Provisional) Visa ( Subclass 495)
- Skilled Regional Designated Visa ( Subclass 496)
887 Visa Cost & Processing Time
The cost of the visa application is determined to be AUD425 and the 887 Visa Processing Time is like the following;
- 75% of applications: 14 months
- 90% of applications: 20 months
Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 Features
Skilled Regional Visa subclass 887 is a permanent form of visa for the individual who has worked and stayed in a particular place of regional Australia. Eligibility for having 887 visa Australia an individual must have:
- Stayed in a particular regional place of Australia for a minimum of two years.
- Worked as a full-time employee in a particular regional place of Australia for a minimum of 1 year.
- It is considered to be the pathway to PR (permanent residency) for an individual who has subclass 487, 475, 496, or 495.
Also Read:- HOW TO GET PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN AUSTRALIA?
The applicants and the members of the applicant’s family must comply with the laws of Australia and the condition of the visa. Immigration Agent Perth is the ideal place to find deep knowledge about the condition of a visa. The person applying for subclass 887 could travel in and travel out of Australia numerous times for 5 years after the visa application is considered and granted by the government of Australia. For fulfilling the requirements of working the applicants must have the payslip that covers the employment period. Any type of document is also valid as a relation to the history of employment that is provided to the applicants for the assessment of skill. To get the detailed information regarding the person who could apply for an 887 visa in Australia it would be better to take the guidance of Immigration Agents Perth.