The Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 has been designed specifically for all those overseas applicants who want to stay and work in Australia for a skilled occupation comprising the nation’s Skilled Occupation List (SOL). The Australian skilled visa also paves your way to obtain a permanent residency to live and serve a country like Australia for the rest of your life. Especially, when it is the processing times of the 190 visa Australia, the applicant must become aware of a few crucial aspects related to it. Hopefully, the below-given write-up will familiarize you with the actual processing time of the Visa 190, and, what are some of the possible reasons for the application gets delayed for some time in a few cases.
What Slow Down The 190 Visa Processing Time?
Some of the probable reasons for which the application of your 190 Visa Processing Time may face an abrupt delay can be considered below.
1. Length To Receive Information From Your External Agencies:
After you have submitted the application of your visa subclass 190 to the Australian immigration department, some of the external agencies associated with it may take some time to provide you relevant pieces of information related to your character, health, and most important national security criteria. Sometimes, they carry out this activity within the expected time, leading to undisrupted processing of your 190 visa application. The 190 processing time may get delayed to a reasonable extent if the external agencies of your immigration are taking a long time doing the same thing.
2. Time Taken To Verify Your Supporting Documents:
Whilst submitting your visa application to the Department of Home Affairs, you will be required to attach a couple of additional documents more apart from the main credentials. Your immigration officials will take a good deal of time to check a few of these extra documents in order to verify each of them effectively. However, if it takes them an exceptionally long time, then, it can also lead to the delaying of the application procedure of your visa subclass 190.
3. Swiftness To Reply To Your Immigration Requests:
At times it may happen that the Department of Home Affairs sends you some requests to your personal email Id either to submit some missing documents or to make some essential changes in the application of your Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190. In case, if you fail to reply to those requests and implement them on time, then, you face an unexpected delay pertaining to your visa subclass 190.
4. If You Submit An Erroneous Application
Sometimes the Department of Home Affairs may come across the fact that a few documents are missing in your visa application or some of the facts are incorrect. In case this happens, then you will also have to face a delay related to the application of your visa subclass 190.
So, if you don’t want to face the delay of your Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 for any of these reasons, then, invariably get professional help. This way you will be able to achieve a super fast and smooth application of your visa subclass 190.
Criteria Of Your Visa 190 Processing Time
Just the way the main application of your 190 visa has its own set of criteria, there are also some criteria related to its processing time and which you are required to meet without a failure.
1. Make sure that a state or government agency or that of territory has nominated you to apply.
2. You might have to qualify in a certain skills assessment test only if your visa demands so. Also, never forget to evaluate the final score of your skills assessment test.
3. Next, you should submit an EOI or Expression of Interest to the Department of Home Affairs through a substantial SkillSelect.
4. Subsequently, you will have to wait to get invited by the immigration department so as to apply for your visa subclass 190 within the following 60 days.
5. In case you have applied for your visa subclass 190 whilst staying inside Australia, never miss obtaining a bridging visa. This will help you to attain a smooth 190 visa processing time away from any obstacles.
However, the 190 visa processing time may vary to a great extent depending on the time you had taken to submit your Expression of Interest or to get through your skills assessment test.
How Long Is The 190 Visa Processing Time?
As far as the main 190 Visa Processing Time is concerned, it differs to a great extent depending on the rate of visa applications. However, two of the most common time-frames which the Department of Home Affairs takes to process the applications of your visa subclass 190 are:
1. 90% of the visa applications are processed within a time period of 10 months
2. 75% of the visa applications are processed within a time period of 8 months.
3. 50% of the visa applications are processed within a time period of 7 months.
4. 25% of the visa applications are processed within a time period of 4 months.
In some cases, the 190 processing times may vary to a great extent if there is an influx of too many applications at a go.
The Profile Of Your Application May Also Be The Reason
As a matter of fact, the Department of Home Affairs processes each of the applications of the 190 visa on a case by case basis. Hence, they also come across a lot of dissimilarities and differences in each of the visa applications submitted by a particular overseas candidate. So, whether or not the application of your Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 will get delayed, depends a lot on the profile of your visa. And, this is the sole reason for which you should always try to make the application of your Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 as accurate as possible.
So, as an applicant of your Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190, you definitely want to avoid any unwanted delay related to its processing, hence, professional assistance is of utmost importance. In this regard, a competent Migration Agent Perth can certainly help you.
Your Perth-based Immigration Agent Perth will keep on giving you some of the best ideas and suggestions from time to time so that you don’t have to face any kind of delay with the processing time of your visa subclass 190.