Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 provides an opportunity for skilled workers who want to reside permanently in Australia. This Employer Sponsored Visa 186 is available for the applicants who are already working there on a temporary basis or living with their families in Australia as temporary residents and to those also who are living outside Australia and want to get settle for higher studies or work.
The eligibility to get this visa and to stay in Australia is, the skilled worker or any individual must be nominated by an Australian employer, this criterion known as Employer nomination scheme (ENS) visa.
The ENS (186) gives you and your family member’s permanent residency and Employer-Sponsored Visa 186 is total of 8 months; whereas there are two ENS (186) streams and they have respective registration and eligibility process that need to keep in mind:
Temporary Residence Transition (TRT) Stream-Permanent Residency
It is basically for those individuals who already held TSS 482 visa before a particular date and the eligibility for PR if they met. First of all, if you hold 482 visa and have done 2 years of work experience (with the same 482 sponsors), then you might be eligible or entitled to obtain for the Temporary Residence Transition Stream under the Employee nomination scheme (Subclass 186 visa) with all the rules and regulations. Below is the listed requirement for a visa:
The Eligibility For Permanent Residency After Lodging 186 Visa
Lodged a 186 visa: In occupation of Medium and Long-term Strategic Skill list, eligibility for PR-
- Experience – It is mandatory that a visa holder has worked for the same sponsor for three years on 186 visa.
- Age – An individual must be under 45 years of age.
Occupation – A skilled worker should have experience in the same occupation for three years on 186 visa.
- English Skills – Applicant must have an English IELTS score of at least 6.0 on each band or an equivalent test score.
- Salary – An applicant should have been paid at least the salary on their 186 nomination letter.
1. Business Nomination Requirement Under TRT Stream:
An employer must pay the market salary rate, for full-time employment to the employee and must provide sufficient funds for the evidence of training expenses depending on whether the business employs Australian citizens or permanent residents.
2- Direct Entry (DE) Stream -Permanent Residency
This stream is for those individuals or skilled workers who have a Working Holiday visa (417), work and holiday visa (462), or student visa and want to have permanent residency in Australia then they are eligible for Direct Entry Visa.
- Skill Assessment: If an individual’s occupation is not in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skill list, then he/she would not be eligible to lodge a 186 (DE) visa.
- Age: An applicant must be under 45 years of age.
- Occupation and experience: It is mandatory to have three years of proven experience in the same occupation.
- English skill: Applicant must have an English IELTS score of at least 6.0 on each band or an equivalent test score.
The job must be at the correct salary level.
Benefits To The Employer Sponsored Visa 186 Applicant:
It is needless to say that the experienced and professional Immigration Agent Perth can help you in a better way in this regard. According to experts, you can have a wide array of benefits in this regard. And the prominent ones have been mentioned below –
- ENS application is not restricted by location.
- After the date of the grant of Employer-Sponsored Visa 186, there are no cancellation powers to stay with the employer.
- No obligation of visa will be there after the grant of ENS 186 visa.
Do Call The Professionals –
If you need help related to the visa, do visit the official site known as Immigration Agent Perth. The professionals are all set to assist you in a great way. The professionals are having wide experience and all set to cater you the best service.
In The Last –
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go with the right platform to have the best advice and suggestions in this regard. The experienced and Registered Migration Agent Perth are available to guide and bestow the best service to make getting visa easier for you.