While talking about Australia, people think about open space with bush, clean air, kangaroos, clean water, and koalas. But the nation has more to offer than what’s expected. As a result, many international students are considering pursuing their higher studies in Australia. It has laid-back and friendly nature, high standards of living, and an excellent education system. Overviews, why you must consider studying in Australia are:
- Global recognition: Pass out from the Australian institutes is highly recognized across the world. The Australian Education system is also regulated by the government. It shows they maintain high standards of education.
- Growing Destination: For international students, it is the third most popular location in the English-speaking world. It has friendly natives, rich cultural diversities, and high-quality education. Hence, students from around the globe prefer to visit Australia with a Student Visa.
- Diversity Of Education: A wide variety of courses are offered by the institutes in the nation. Not only that but you will also get different degrees. As a result, students can pick up their favorite college or school and get admitted there. In that way, they can study subjects of their interests and needs. They can also choose between vocational education, universities, and English Language training.
Different Visa Options Available To Study In Australia
The top authorities process every visa application after creating an ImmiAccount. The options available are:
- Student Visa 500
The Visa Subclass 500 allows you to participate in any course of your choice. For example, you can go for a secondary school exchange program, non-award courses, vocational education, and training, etc. When you read through this website blog, you will come to know more about this visa.
- Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417 and 462)
The Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417 and 462) is given to people within 18 to 30 years. Also, they must hold a passport and must show the principal purpose to visit the nation. While applying for the visa, they have to fulfill all the other requirements. In addition, they must have sufficient funds for personal support and airfare for staying in Australia.
- Visitor Visa (Subclasses 600, 601, 651)
The Visitor Visa (Subclasses 600, 601, 651) allows you to study for a maximum time of three months. You have to prove that the reason behind visiting the country is genuine. Also, you will return to your homeland before the visa expires. To obtain the visa, you have to attain visa requirements, like character and health details. In addition, you must have sufficient revenue to support yourself while living in the country.
- Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485)
The Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 permits eligible candidates to gain work experience while staying in Australia after completing their studies. With a 485 subclass visa, you can work from 18 months to 4 years based on the qualification. It does not have restrictions on the type of work and the number of hours one can work. While applying for the visa, you must hold an eligible student visa and must be in Australia. Also, you have to meet the other specific requirements as specified by the authorities.
- Student Guardian (Subclass 590)
The Student Guardian (Subclass 590) allows specific persons to stay with the student in the country when he or she needs a guardian. It means the applicant has to be under 18 years of age. This visa lets you study for three months or 20 hours per week under ELICOS until the visa duration. While applying for the visa, you have to understand its requirements and attain each of them. For example, aspirants must have health insurance, enough funds to stay in Australia, etc.
Understanding Student Visa 500
A subclass 500 permits you to participate in the course of study, and you can also bring your family members to Australia. It allows you to stay in the country for five years, applying from outside and inside Australia.
When you enroll for this visa, you have to register in a course, provide evidence that you have a welfare arrangement, and must be at least six years old. Many other specifications are there that you have to attain if you want to obtain a visa and study in Australia.
Read More:- IS STUDENT VISA SUBCLASS 500 A PERMANENT VISA IN AUSTRALIA?
How To Apply For A Student Visa Subclass 500 Australia?
The step-by-step process to follow to apply for the Student Visa Subclass 500 is explained here:
- Before applying: If you are outside the country and applying there, you must do it at least six weeks prior to the start of the course. While in the country, you have plenty of time. But you should not wait for the last day and must apply for it soon.
- Collect all documents: Check what the pieces of evidence required to be submitted are. Twice a year, on the 30th of September and the 31st of March, the Document Checklist Tool is updated, and you have to attain that.
- Apply for the visa: Irrespective of where you are applying from, you must do it online.
- After applying: Check what all you can do after applying for the visa.
- The visa outcome: The authorities will let you know about the visa application outcome. It includes the visa grant number, visa conditions, and the date of the expiry of the visa. While you are traveling to the country, you must keep a copy with you.
Student Visa Subclass 500 Documents
The Department of Home Affairs site will provide all details of the documents you have to submit. The list is mentioned here also:
- A complete visa application form
- A fee of AUD620 must be paid
- Letter of Offer or Certificate of Enrolment
- Evidence of health coverage and sufficient funds
- Results of English proficiency test and criminal record check
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your passport
Student Visa 500 Requirements
Now here are the Student Visa 500 requirements, which you have to satisfy without fail. They are:
- Age details: You should be at least six years old when you are a school student. Additionally, the other requirements to maintain are you should be less than 20 years old for Year 12. Similarly, it goes for less than 19 for Year 11, less than 18 for Year 10, and less than 17 for Year 9.
- Make necessary welfare arrangements: For applicants below 18 years, they have to make necessary welfare arrangements. Therefore, if you attain the age requirements when you arrive, you must inform the authorities.
- Enrolled in the course: Register in the course you want to study as you have to submit evidence about it. It is a Certificate of Enrolment while applying inside or outside of Australia.
- Attaining the English language specifications: Students applying for the visa must attain the English language requirement. For certain tests, the score you have to obtain is mentioned on the immigration site. You can collect the information from there. Besides that, if you still face any difficulty, the migration agent Perth is always there for help.
- Have sufficient funds to stay in the country: To stay in the country without facing any problem, you must have enough funds with you. If you want a rough estimation of how much money is required, you can speak with the migration experts.
- Have health insurance: Having health insurance is a must, and you must have it when you are traveling to Australia. Not only you but also other family members who will be traveling with you must have it without fail.
- Have a specific visa: Before applying, you must have an eligible visa. It can be subclass 426, subclass 403, subclass 600, and others.
- Be a genuine migrant: You must be a genuine person who will leave the country after completing your studies.
- Meeting the other requirements: Here, you have to meet the character and health requirements, and the details are mentioned on the immigration site. Each one is essential, and you must not avoid them at any cost; otherwise, your visa application will get rejected.
- Must not owe any debt: While applying, you must not owe any debt to the government of Australia. If so, you must clear it at the earliest.
Read More:- STUDENT VISA SUBCLASS 500 FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
If needed, you can always speak with the immigration agents to help you with the process. Immigration Agent Perth is aware of the process; how to create an account, how to achieve the requirements, and various other things. In short, by hiring them, you can complete the visa application process sooner.