To begin with the Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 is conventionally called a State Nominated Visa. Do you know why? This is because it’s a perfect combination of the Skilled Independent Subclass 189 and Skilled Regional Nominated Subclass 491 visas. You don’t have to be sponsored by an employer to be eligible for this visa. This visa lets you live in Australia permanently and remains valid for up to 5 years.
How to become eligible for the visa subclass 190?
Before applying for visa 190, it’s imperative for you to meet some requirements effectively. By complying with these requirements you can substantiate your eligibility to apply for visa subclass 190. These eligibility criteria can be considered below.
- This visa is granted on the basis of a points system. So, make sure that you have passed in the relevant skilled assessment test successfully. The minimum score which you need to obtain for this as of now is 65 points.
- Visa 190 also demands you to enjoy sound health and character. That’s why you should meet all the health and character requirements effectively.
- You should be favorably knowledgeable in the English language. To prove this you should qualify in the IELTS test by obtaining a total score of 6. If not, then you should at least be the passport holder of an eligible country.
- You should be invited by an eligible Australian employer to further proceed with your visa application.
- To be eligible, you should also meet a particular age criterion. This requires you to be between 18 to 45 years and not more and,
- You should be the holder of a Positive Skills Assessment for an occupation comprising the State Occupation List.
So, would you like to apply for the Australian visa subclass 190 as well? Before doing invariably meet all the eligibility requirements stated above.
Submission of EOI
The visa subclass 190 is also a point’s based visa just like any other General Skilled Migration visa. This basically requires you to obtain a total score of 65 points while submitting an EOI to the Australian immigration department. Upon your submission of the Expression of Interest, you will get points for certain things. These chiefly include your age, competency in English, academic qualifications, relationship status, work experience, etc. You will get extra 5 points if you have been selected for a state nomination.
Get nominated by an Australian State or Territory
After submitting your Expression Of Interest, you will receive a nomination letter by an Australian state or territory. As an applicant, you will actually be nominated for a relevant occupation comprising the State Occupation List of Australia. The fact is not every region of Australia imposes the same rules and regulations. In some cases, you may need to apply separately even after submitting your Expression Of Interest. On the contrary, some Australian regions do not require you to do this.
An indispensable criterion
Remember, you will have to be nominated by an Australian state or territory to apply for the visa 190. In case, you don’t get a nomination after submitting an EOI, you won’t be permitted to apply.
Time to receive an Invitation
So, after submitting the State Nomination Application, you need to move on to the next step. This requires you to receive an invitation from the DoHA to apply for your visa 190. Conventionally, you are supposed to receive the application invitation within 2 to 8 weeks from your state nomination application’s submission.
Get ready to apply for the Visa 190
After you have received the state nomination application, it’s time that you apply for your visa subclass. To do this you need to create an account at the DoHA’ official site first. You need to lodge within the next 60 days from receiving your state nomination application. At the time of lodging, you must provide all the essential documents as well. These documents should prove your personal, professional, and academic status. After your visa application is approved, do pay the pertinent visa fees i.e. $4,045.
Advantages of the Visa Subclass 190
Coming to Australia that too through the 190 visa is the best privilege one can get. Thinking why? Well, it’s all due to the various benefits that it offers. Some of the compelling advantages which you can expect from the visa subclass 190 can be considered below.
- While holding the 190 visa Australia you don’t have to spend a single penny on your medical costs. This is because this visa offers you free medical and healthcare facilities accompanied by some special privileges.
- When it comes to visa 190, you can find a suitable job to earn your living. The Australian employment sector offers ample job opportunities to its overseas applicants. So, finding your dream job with visa 190 in Australia is as simple as that.
- The visa subclass 190 can also provide you a rewarding career after you come to Australia with it. You will come across a wide range of career prospects in Australia via your visa 190. Pursuing your career in your chosen field will definitely take your career to the Top.
- The moment you receive your visa 190, you at least need to stay in your nominated state for 2 years. This will make you eligible to furthermore apply for the Skilled Independent Visa 189.
- Do you know that which is the most striking benefit of the visa subclass 190? It is that you will get free education in the country as soon as your visa 190 gets validated. The fact is you need to be of the eligible age group or groups to get this facility.
Well, if you want to get more information about the 190 visa, you need to do a bit of research. More importantly, you cannot apply for visa 190 without professional immigration assistance. How and why you should do that can be considered below.
Contact the Migration Agent in Perth!
So, still waiting to apply for the visa subclass 190? Then hire a professional Immigration Agent Perth today and apply for your Visa successfully. Your migration agent Perth will ensure a stress-free visa application for you through his/her unmatched services.