The Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 is an Australian permanent residence visa that allows overseas skilled workers to come to Australia and stay and work here permanently. This work visa is a Skilled Visa under the skilled migration program of the Australian Department of Home Affairs, in which visa applicants are nominated based on their Expression of Interests (EOIs) they submit at the first stage of the application.
Because the Visa Subclass 190 is a permanent residence visa, holders can enjoy several benefits like the citizens.
- They can stay, study, and work in Australia.
- Like citizens, permanent residents are allowed to enrol in Medicare, Australia’s public health care scheme.
- As a holder, you will be able to bring your family members and other relatives to Australia.
- Within 5 years of receiving the visa, you can travel abroad and return to Australia whenever you like.
Also, Read Our Latest Blog:- A COMPLETE GUIDE ON SKILLED REGIONAL VISA SUBCLASS 887
How To Apply For 190 Visa Australia?
Follow this step-by-step procedure to apply for the Visa Subclass 190.
Step 1: Do these things before you apply
First, you have to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to inform the Department about your intention to obtain this visa.
If the Department is satisfied with your EOI, they will send you an invitation to apply. You can apply for the visa only after receiving the invitation.
Step 2: Gather the documents
Submitting all the necessary documents according to the checklist is vital. The detailed documents’ checklist is discussed later.
Step 3: Apply for the visa
You can apply for a visa inside or outside Australia. For an online application, you have to open an ImmiAccount on the Immigration Department website. Remember that you will need to make the application within 60 days of receiving the invitation.
Step 4: Do these things after you apply
The Department may ask you for additional information and documents while assessing your application. Respond as quickly as possible for a smoother process.
Step 5: Visa outcome
The Department of Home Affairs will inform you about your Visa 190 application outcome through email.
What Are The Requirements Checklist For Visa Subclass 190?
For a positive visa outcome, you must properly follow the steps and submit a complete application. In this section, we discuss all the visa requirements and checklist that you must note.
General 190 Visa Requirements
Make sure that you meet all the general 190 Visa Requirements, as mentioned below.
- You have to submit an EOI containing details about your academic qualifications, skills, work experience, nominated skilled occupation, etc. Against all the factors, the authority will award you points and check whether you meet the minimum score requirement. Currently, the minimum score is 65.
- Visa applicants are nominated by a state or territorial government. Based on your score and the availability of the occupation slots, they will nominate you and send you the invitation.
- You will have 60 calendar days from the date of receiving the invitation to submit your application.
- Your age should be below 45 years.
- The nominated skilled occupation should be on the skilled occupations list, and you must take a skills assessment from an assessing authority.
- Make sure neither you nor any of your family members have any outstanding debts to the Australian Government.
- You and your family members (if included) have to meet health and character requirements.
English Language Requirements
As Australia is an English-speaking country, you will need to submit sufficient English language documents for your Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190. Showing results (not older than 2 years) of any English language test will be necessary. If you take IELTS, you have to obtain a minimum of 6 overall band scores. Your partner must also provide evidence of having a Functional level of English.
Documents Checklist for the Visa Subclass 190
While applying, you will need to submit all the documents according to the checklist. The usual Visa Subclass 190 checklist will include:
- Filled-out visa application form
- Valid identity documents, including passport and a national id card
- Result of skills assessment
- English language test results
- 2 copies of the passport size coloured photographs
- Transcripts related to your previous academic qualification
- Documents to meet your Australian study requirement
- Documents proving that you have studied in an Australian regional area (if applicable)
- Reference letters provided by your employers
Any other documents that the Australian authority has requested for if you include your partner in the application, you have to submit the following documents:
- Relationship documents (may include marriage or divorce or separation certificate)
- Documents related to skills, qualifications, and English language of your partner
- Health and character documents of both of you
Hire Registered Migration Agent Perth For Visa 190
We advise hiring a registered migration agent in Perth for a smooth application procedure and the best possible outcome. For necessary contact details, you may seek help from any reputed immigration firm in Perth. On that note, Immigration Agent Perth is always ready to help you.