Australia has countless reasons to attract a tourist. There are an array of reasons to visit Australia – the natural wonders, exotic wildlife, white sand beaches, pleasant weather, delicious seafood, and much more!
If you are planning a visit to Australia, then applying for a visa is the first step if you are an international tourist. The process of applying for a visitor visa Perth can be tricky sometimes, so here is a guide that will help you to ease the process. Keep scrolling to know the steps that will help to get a successful visitor visa to Australia.
Decide what type of Australian visitor visa you need:
The first step of applying for a visa is to find what is the correct visa for you according to the purpose of the visit. You must think that there is only one visitor visa type, however, there are 4 types of visitor visas depending on the purpose of the visit.
First, find the correct visa using the Visa Locator and figure out what kind of Australian visa you want! This will use your personal information like country, the reason for visit, age, etc. You would have to enter this yourself since it expects you to pick (a) the kind of visa, (b) the nation of identification, and (c) the age.
Choose the correct visa from visitor visa subclass 600, Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa subclass 601, Medical Treatment visa subclass 602, and E-visitor visa subclass 651. After choosing the correct visa, you can proceed to the next step of the visitor visa form.
Check for the requirements and documents:
To apply for a visitor visa Perth, you will be required to submit some documents and fulfil requirements to prove that you are an authentic traveler. Here is the list of documents that you will need.
- Your passport should be valid for the upcoming 6 months.
- A copy of your passport’s identity page.
- A recent picture of yourself should be clicked in front of a white background. The picture must be clear and fully visible.
- Proof of your finances and that you will be financially stable while you are in Australia. You will need to submit your bank statements. You can also submit a letter from your sponsor that they will help you with your finances during your visit if you have a sponsor for the visit.
- Travel health insurance proof.
- Letter from your school or employer (Applicable for those who are visiting to attend a seminar or meeting in Australia). The letter must prove your expected return from Australia.
- A letter of Invitation (if a family member or a friend in Australia is sponsoring your visit). They will need to write you a letter of invitation that should include the relationship between the applicant and sponsor, the duration of your stay, and the purpose of the visit.
- Your sponsor will need to pay a security amount when you will apply for the visitor visa form. The security amount will be returned to them once you leave Australia.
- If you are travelling to get medical treatment or to donate an organ, you will be required to submit a letter from your doctor and hospital in Australia. The letter should include details of your medical condition and the type of treatment you will receive in Australia.
- Hotel reservations, or property reservations.
- A complete or sample itinerary.
- Booked flight ticket details (both).
- Proof that will prove that you will go back to your home country before the visa expires.
- Past and current apple visa history.
All the documents must be in English, correct, and certified for the visitor visa application form. If your documents are not in English, you will need them translated into English by a professional translator. Your documents should be authentic and correct, if the embassy finds any wrong or invalid information your visa will get rejected.
Hire an immigration agent Perth:
If you think you can apply for an Australian visa on your own, you might be wrong here. You will definitely need help while filling out the tourist visa application. You’ll need a professional agency or a migration agent to help you during the application process.
An immigration agent will help you throughout the visa application process, check the documents, filling the application form and much more. The professional agents know the field and give a hassle free experience. So if you are filling out the Australian visa application on your own, hire a registered migration agent Perth who will make your experience easy.
Create an ImmiAccount:
The ImmiAccount is the authority entryway of the Australian Division of Home Undertakings. The team handles all visa applications for Australia. First, you will need to create an ImmiAccount on the official portal. Without an ImmiAccount, you can’t continue with the visa application process.
You will need to fill out the visa application on your own with the correct and valid documents. You will get the confirmation for the application through your email.
Note: Give a functioning email address, otherwise, you won’t get any reports on your visitor visa Perth application at all.
Fill out the online application form:
Once you create an Immiaccount, the next step is to fill out the application form online. Gather all the documents, and select the tourist stream visa you will be applying for. When you make a record and sign in, you will need to choose the kind of visa you need to apply for.
- You will be diverted to the online application for your visa. You will need to fill out the questions like the reason behind your visit to Australia, the duration of the trip, your name, birth date, marital status, and other details.
- You will need to create copies of your documents like your identification, travel insurance, verification of funds, and so on for the visitor visa application.
- When you transfer the reports, you need to pay the visa charge either through a credit or debit card or Mastercard or by a PayPal account.
Submit the application:
Once you’ve paid the application fee, double-check your application form and click the Submit button!
Once you submit the application, you will receive a notification and an acknowledgement receipt on your registered and given email. From here, there’s nothing left but to sit tight and wait for your Visa Award Notice which can show up in as short as two days to up to a month. In some cases, the embassy asks for additional documents and for that you will receive the Visa Grant Notice.
Applying for a visitor visa Perth is an easy process and this guide will make our process easier. However, if your visa gets approved, you will receive these things through email.
- Your visa grant number
- The date your visa starts
- Your visa conditions
You will need to carry a copy of your visa decision along while traveling to Australia. However, if you get stuck while applying for a tourist visa, you can consider consulting with a migration agent. A professional team of a registered migration agent Perth will provide services throughout the visa application process.