A lot of job opportunities, a thriving economy, amazing weather, great locations – these are just a few factors that make Australia a popular choice for people from different countries to migrate to Australia. The country offers a great quality of life and a harmonious society.
The Australian authority offers a permanent Residency or a PR visa to the immigrants by Australian authority. With the PR visa, which is valid for five years, you can relocate to Australia with your family. However, you are eligible to apply for citizenship after you complete three years of living and working in the country with an Australian Permanent Residency visa.
Read Our Latest Blog:- THE TOP 5 REASONS TO HIRE A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT PERTH
Check Out The Different Visa Categories For Permanent Residency in Australia
Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
Live and work in Australia indefinitely with the Skilled Independent Visa 189. You require to be aged below 45 with this Visa, and you would not need a nominator or sponsor when you apply for this visa subclass, and you must have a New Zealand Special Category visa or a subclass 444 visa.
Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
Nominated skilled individuals can relocate and stay in Australia with the Visa Subclass 190. You must ensure that you have a job and be invited to apply for this visa subclass, and you need to fulfil the point requirement for getting Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 sanctioned.
Skilled Work Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 491
Skilled individuals should be nominated by state or territory authorities to live and work in regional parts of Australia with the Australian Subclass 491. They must have a skills assessment fulfilled for their occupation to get this Visa.
Qualification Requirements for Skilled Visas
Different categories or subclasses, i.e., visa subclass 189, 190, and 491 of Australian Visa have different eligibility requirements. However, some requirements are common for all, including general eligibility requirements.
Requirement Of Points: To be eligible for a PR visa, you need to score a minimum of 65 points. The different criteria that determine these points are:
- Proficiency in English
- Work experience (Both in and outside Australia)
- Study in a regional area
- Niche skills like a master’s degree or doctorate by research in Australia.
- Accreditation in community language
- Professional year in a skilled Australian program
- Skilled spouse or partner( English language, Age,& Skills requirements to be met)
- Skilled spouse or partner who has ‘competent English(No need to meet Age or Skills requirement)Spouse or partner an Australian citizen or PR holder
Higher scores guarantee better chances of getting invited for Australian PR. If you score between 80 to 85 points, you might receive a quicker invitation to apply for a PR visa.
Additionally, 190 Visa requirements include State sponsorship and 491 visa needs. Relative or regional sponsorship.
Age: You can apply for a PR visa only if you are aged below 45 years.
English Proficiency: Proof of a Competent level of proficiency in English should be there. Test scores of tests such as IELTS, PTE, TOEFL are required.
Occupation: You must choose an occupation listed in the skilled occupation list (SOL) for migration to Australia. These occupations are regularly updated as the Australian labour market changes.
Skills Assessment: You need to have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation of your choice.
English Proficiency: A score of 8 bands in the IELTS exam can give you a maximum of 20 points.
Benefits Of Having A PR Visa
Permanent Residency Visa has a lot of advantages, which include:
- An individual is free to live and travel anywhere in Australia.
- They can pursue higher education in any Australian educational institution.
- Students with the PR visa are eligible to apply for certain educational loans.
- Individuals are eligible for social security benefits after living and working in the country for two years with the Australia PR visa.
- Individuals can sponsor the Permanent Residency of their relatives, but they have to fulfil certain prerequisites.
- Applying for Government Jobs will be available with a Permanent Residency visa.
- Individuals can travel to New Zealand and can apply for a visa there.
How Can A Migration Agent Guide You?
Hiring a Migration Agent Perth is advisable to ensure higher chances of getting your PR visa application approved. However, an agent should be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). Registered Immigration agents in Perth use their expertise and experience to ensure that you apply for the subclass that applies to you and has the proper documentation. An agent is also well versed with the migration law and law jargon in the visa application. Your visa process will be stress-free, less time-consuming, and error-free. Therefore, you hire a registered migration agent if you wish to apply for immigration in Perth.