485 Visa: An Essential Guide For International Students!

The Australian government offers international students the chance to study there. However, obtaining a student visa is a prerequisite. Your age, the kind of education you want to do, and the length of time you intend to spend in Australia will all determine what visa you require. Regardless of your subject of study, as an overseas student, you will often need a Student visa (subclass 500). After completing their studies in Australia, international students can live, study, and work under[...]

Temporary Graduate 485 Visa – 10 Common Pitfalls To Avoid While Applying

The Temporary Graduate Visa 485 stands out as an excellent option for all overseas students who have completed their education in Australia. The visa will also provide you with full work rights, which means you can work within Australian soil without any issues. You will get the work rights between 18 months and 4 years because it will depend heavily on your complete course.  What Exactly Is The Temporary Subclass 485 Visa? The visa subclass 485 will allow you to[...]

FAQS For Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485

Australia is giving a wonderful opportunity to its overseas learners to stay and work in the nation temporarily after the completion of their studies. Thinking how? Well, the answer is visa subclass 485. Yes, with the Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 the learner can stay and work in Australia for a particular period of time by optimizing their knowledge and skills in the best possible way. Furthermore, there are two different streams of the visa subclass 485, namely, the graduate[...]