Avail Australia student visa in a hassle free way
Immigration agent Perth is registered and renowned agency working the field for many years. We can help you by providing the right guidance and advice regarding your choice of school/university to obtaining an Australia student visa. You can contact us any time for a consultation with our experts.
Australia student visa requirements are:
- Confirmation of enrolment or letter of offer from the educational institution that will prove that you are accepted to study in Australia
- Needs to fulfil Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement i.e., you must show that your intention is to study in Australia and after that you leave.
- Need to show evidence that appropriate welfare arrangements are organised for the duration of intended stay
- Depending on the course, up-to-date English language test certificate is needed
- Must undertake medical health examination (depends on several factors)
- Registration with Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is essential
You may need to fulfil many additional Australia student visa requirements depending on your course, the country you are coming from and many more. It is advisable to take help from an expert.
Duration of Australia student visa:
Depending on the program, the duration of visa varies.
- For a 6month course, student visa is valid for 6months.
- For a 3year course, student visa is valid for 3years.
Depending on the length of course, your visa will be allowed additional times.
Benefits of Australia Student Visa:
- Allows you to study and work throughout the period of your course. (40 hours per 2 weeks during studies and full time during school breaks)
- Eligible to obtain Bachelor or Master’s degree, diploma from internationally recognised Australian educational institution.
- After graduation, you can apply for Post-Study Work visa
- Allows you to include your family member/partner
Enquire now for Free Consultation
please enter your details below
Renewal of Student Visa:
If you are enrolled in a course approved by CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses of Overseas Students), the student visa can be renewed many times. If you have several student visas in the past then you may need to prove the genuineness of your application to the government. Our staff of Perth Immigration Agent can describe all the available choices regarding renewing and extending your student visa.
Student visa processing time:
90 per cent of applications processed
|Stream||75 per cent of applications processed||90 per cent of applications processed|
|Foreign Affairs or Defence Sector||16 days||23 days|
|Postgraduate Research Sector||48 days||73 days|
|Non-Award Sector||8 days||15 days|
|Schools Sector||28 days||50 days|
|Independent ELICOS Sector||41 days||56 days|
|Vocational Education and Training Sector||36 days||56 days|
Student visa processing time may vary depending on many factors but the general processing time is given in the table above.
Get in touch with Immigration Agent Perth For any kind of help regarding your student visa feel free to contact us. Our staff will be happy to help you.